Three Wishes

As an elderly lady sat on her front porch reflecting on her long life, a Fairy Godmother suddenly appeared and offered to fulfill three wishes for her.

"Well," said the woman, "I guess I'd like to be rich."
POOF: The Fairy Godmother turned her rocking chair into solid gold.

"And I wouldn't mind being a young and beautiful princess."
POOF: The Fairy Godmother turned the old woman into an exquisite young princess, with a priceless crown of jewels.

"Your third wish?" asked the Fairy Godmother. "Could you possibly turn my wonderful dog into a handsome prince?"
POOF: There, in front stood the most handsome young man anyone had ever seen. She stared at him in awe, completely smitten.

As he came toward her, her knees weakened. He bent down, brushing his lips across her ear as he whispered, "I bet you are sorry you had me neutered."

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I invite u all to visit
http://www.newcreation.org.sg/testimonies/testimonies.htm

http://bibleprobe.com/nde.htm

Borrego said...

JAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Web-OJ said...

So what happened then? Lol! Good one!

Sinu S Kumar said...

Nice Post

just surfed in thought i'd say hi, interesting information on you've got here. do keep up the good work.




warm regards from India

Sinu Kumar
The Kerala Articles

geekynickhere said...

LOL! Thats funny :-)

Stacy O'Quinn said...

That is so funny,

I was in the mall with my grandpa the other day. This kid came over while we where in the food court and sat next to us. He had a yellow, orange, purple and blue mohawk. My grandpa kept staring at him and the teenager noticed he was looking at his hair.

Grandpa didn't care. Finally the teen looked and Grandpa and real bold he said, "What you never did anything stupid old man, what are you staring at?"

I knew something was going to happen and Grandpa with his normal serious demeanor never cracked a smile as he said. "Well once I got drunk, had sex with a peacock. Just curious if I had a son!.


Later :)

Anonymous said...

As a dog lover, I really got a good laugh from your jokes. Good show.

Sully

Donald H Sullivan said...

On my last comment, for some reason the link to my site didn't take. I'll try once more. :-)

Sully

Donald H Sullivan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia Dutta said...

Gosh that was a real laugh! But I will tell you, she can now have all the fun in the world without ever having to bother about byproducts!!
Julia

Amanda said...

Lol!! Good one..

Sentinella said...

You made me laugh. I must translate this joke in Italian so I can tell my girlfiends , I'm sure they will like it.

fren_ace said...

funny jokes ha!
i like it it's very
entertaining